Friday, August 14, 2009

2009 revised version.

Looking back at the posts, I have been VERY wrong about judging 2009. The M word was taken my way! *yay* It has not only been the best but the bestest of all my 25 years! Should I worry about grow old? No, never. He made my 25th birthday the bestest and pinkest. He brought Juno into my life and she looks SO much like Milo. [Sod it. I'm just too lazy to upload photos. Someday I will]

Oh yeah, and I need not worry anymore about not contributing to the growing Indian economy anymore! Tee-hee.. I bet there wouldn't be anyone even on Planet Z who loves to go to work :D [yeah, I know, the stress would be unmanageable and all that. But who really cares?]

There can be more posts from me...
grumbling about the world, life and more!
But today is my day - Carpe diem! :D
I'm wearing rose colored glasses, sailing on cloud nine, loving life!
What more do I want? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment