Saturday, October 17, 2009

Squeezing out some time.

Life has been SO tightly packed that I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot to breathe. I should thank the stars for 'Diwali' as I found some time after ages, here I am typing incessantly at the keys ins spite of my mind being blank.

My head says - Welcome to the corporate.
I continue the initiated small talk replying - Welcome to the world.

Hell yeah! Welcome to the world.
Who on this planet with a purpose had all the time on earth to his-self? Of course, I have a purpose. Don't ask me what. I need some free time to analyze that aspect (Tactical procrastination) Thanks to all the time management sessions that spoke of everyone having the same 24 hours et al. Not just that, but how to manage time. But, please. All I need is a break.
So, for once I decided to do away with the planning part and religiously follow the 'Gita'

Karmani ave adhikars te
--you have the power to act only
ma phalesu kadachana
--you do not have the power to influence the result
ma karmaphal hetur bhoo
--therefore you must act without the anticipation of the result
ma sangostu akramani
--without succumbing to inaction


So here I am acting, without thinking of the results or the lack of time. Crib. Crib :|

No comments:

Post a Comment