Monday, June 15, 2009

Alchemist-quote doest work!

Last three weeks have been SO packed up that many a time I almost forgot to breathe. Every day was as special as it could be, birthdays to wedding; ahem squeeze my day between them. Nita's reception was fab, food was fab square. Dad's birthday was AS special AS always! (shhh... keep it to yourself - dad hardly seems to be aging). Then came Magss result which had all of us smiling! Couple em with Jai's mehendi-reception-marriage which set three of my days super packed. It was AMAZING! Especially to catch up with the girls after an eternity :D

After all the hopping around, I was down with hay-fever... of course got over it after popping anti-histamines. This Saturday was a MEGA washing day, which left poor me running upstairs and downstairs with buckets of clothes :|

Finally I was breathing at a normal pace yesterday. All of a sudden, I had to remind myself of Paulo Coelho. Maams came home with wet dough packets, which he had apparently left in the bike. I was asked to pick them up. I did an excellent job of breaking the strings and dropping the WHOLE packet of wet dough on the portico. Not to forget, it was 10.30 PM. Later, did amends by washing the whole area. Phew. It was SO disgusting. MAN!!! Why can't one breathe???

When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

I certainly did not want to finish my day like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment